Nick Conedera is a writer, director and producer who has won over 25 regional and national awards for his work, including three regional Emmy awards. After graduating magna cum laude in 2010, Nick wrote a script inspired by his experience selling knives (which by the way he crushed), and raised $222,000 from private investors and hired 100 artists and professionals during a recession. Nick now coaches artists on creating sustainable business models around their art practice and is directing The Miracle Morning Movie with Hal Elrod. He’ll also tell you a little about his film SHARP that just came out on Amazon and iTunes. Why does Nick do it? He does it to elevate the consciousness of humanity.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why having clarity around your goal matters;
- How your thoughts about money can sabotage your success;
- How much more businesses make when they focus on helping people rather than just profits;
- The importance of doing your due diligence and also having an attorney review your contracts;
- About a new genre of film focused on personal growth;
- What it means to be in a state of consciousness called flow;
- And so much more!!!
Hot Seat Scenario:
Nick chose to swap places with Person A who is living check to check but spends 2 to 3 hours a day online or watching TV to wind down. Nick would take a few months to reorganize his priorities and would get in line with his passion and purpose. He would do some soul searching and meet with other people who are already living within their purpose to help him find his purpose. After a few months, he would start to align his action with his passion and purpose.
Go Watch Nicks’ Movie:
Motivational Quote or Mantra:
“I am not my mind.” ~Brother James
How to Contact: