Adam Costa is an author, business advisor, and travel-junkie. He travels so much, he calls himself “homeless.” He’s the co-owner of KeepInspiring.me, a personal development blog which gets over 1.5 million visitors each month, and 10xToday.com. In this episode, Adam shares his secrets to achieving success, how he found his purpose and what he learned from one of his biggest obstacles.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- How detrimental distractions can be to your success.
- Why replacing “I can’t” with “I don’t” can increase the success rates from 10% to 80%.
- The power and potential problem with vision boards.
- How Adam figured out his purpose.
- How Adam learned that you have to provide value to build something long term.
Hot Seat Scenario:
Adam chose to swap places with Person B who is making plenty of money but doesn’t seem to have any time at all. Adam would hire people to start working on some of his goals or at least to set things up so that he can generate income from their activities. He would use the little bit of time he has to strategize and find ways to achieve his goals and also lead his team so that more gets done collectively.
Book: 10x Life
Motivational Quote or Mantra:
“In order to understand the term ‘I love you,’ one must know how to say the I.” ~(from The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand)
How to Contact:
(*affiliate links to some resources)