Philip Randazzo, Author, Host of Yield Mastermind Talks Podcast and Co-founder of The Yield Mastermind Group, talks about the how he shares the power of accountability, goal setting and being a lifelong learner with children all across the country. We also get to hear how Philip’s determination and persistence landed him on a college basketball team.
What you can do TODAY to accomplish your goals:
- Have a plan of attack because goals without action mean nothing.
- Utilize a Gratitude Journal or a Goals Planner. Philip uses:
- Every morning write:
- 3 things you are grateful.
- 3 great things that are definitely going to happen to you later that day.
- Affirmations that you hold true about yourself or that you want to be true about yourself
- The one thing that you must accomplish that day (and then don’t start anything else until you finish that task first).
- Find an accountability partner.
Hot Seat Scenario:
Philip chose Person B who has plenty of money but no time outside of work. He knows that Person B has already built up the work ethic needed to succeed. Person B could sell off a few the possessions that he or she doesn’t need and use some of that money to help seed a new business. Philip also states that Person B can start the new business on the side without quitting his or her current job.
Quote/Mantra He Uses:
- “Yes and Thank You.”
- “Fail early, fail often and fail forward.“ from the book Bold by Peter Diamondis
Special Gift for LiveTheGoals Listeners:
Book: Rocket Fuel 101 (Use code: LIVETHEGOALS for 25% off any version!)
How to Contact:
Podcast: Yield Mastermind Podcast
Personal Website: PhilipRandazzo.com
Facebook: Yield Mastermind